Anxiety is the most common child and adolescent mental health concern. For as many as 1 in 5 young people, anxiety interferes with day-to-day living. The effects can ripple from children to their families, to the classroom, and into friendships.
This event is sponsored by KSB Hospital, Sinnissippi Centers, NAMI Sauk Area, and the Lee County Health Department.
Parents will learn:
- How to recognize when anxiety is fueling behavior & how to respond
- How to connect with anxious children in ways that will move them forward
- Crisis prevention and intervention
- Social-developmental assessments
- Parent education and training
- Professional case management