Sinnissippi Centers, Inc. complies with the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) rules, which enforce strict codes of confidentiality.
Client information is shared only with authorized parties, in authorized circumstances, and according to standards that are more stringent than for the general healthcare community.
Staff are required to sign Commitment to Compliance Statements upon hire.
Sinnissippi Centers is the recipient of the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval since 1997.
- Licensed by the Illinois Department of Human Services/Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse and Department of Mental Health, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- An Illinois DCFS Child Welfare Agency
- A certified Medicaid provider
- Medicare accredited
- The Joint Commission’s Ernest A. Codman Award
- American Psychiatric Association’s Psychiatric Services Award