Sinnissippi Centers’ staff are always available to help children, adolescents, and adults in crisis: During regular office hours Monday through Friday as well as on-call after hours, seven days a week
If you or someone you know is in crisis now and needs help, call Sinnissippi Centers’ 24 hour toll free number at:
What is a behavioral health crisis? If you or someone you know is:
- Thinking of hurting themselves or someone else
- Actual self-harm. For example; cutting, taking too many drugs or drinking too much alcohol, or becoming reckless
- Suffering withdrawal from drugs or alcohol
- Experiencing a family conflict severe enough it cannot wait until the next day
- Worried about someone not making good decisions or not being safe due to a mental health, behavioral health, or substance use condition.