Our mission statement at Sinnissippi Centers: Together we inspire wellness.
Our vision has been developed since our founding in 1966 and informs us in everything we do each day while guiding us into the future:
Through hope & healing, empowering all to live their best lives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our values which are defined in the daily interactions we have with clients, colleagues, and the community:
- Compassion – providing nonjudgmental care to individuals and families.
- Empathy – understanding and sharing the feelings, thoughts, and experiences of others.
- Inclusion – being intentional in ensuring that equal access to opportunities and resources is available for everyone.
- Advocacy – passionately supporting the rights of all individuals and families that we serve.
- Innovation – continually seeking new opportunities and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients and communities.
- Humor – sharing moments of fun and laughter, while maintaining good physical and mental health.