Interested in completing your internship with Sinnissippi Centers? We’d love to meet you!
Sinnissippi partners with a number of colleges and universities in order that students can obtain their required internship hours. Interns at Sinnissippi Centers receive a well-rounded experience inclusive of a variety of populations and treatment modalities. If you are interested in completing your internship at Sinnissippi Centers, please review the guidelines below.
Sinnissippi Centers believes in diversity, equity, and inclusion. You are welcome here!
There is no room for prejudice nor discrimination in our mission, vision, or values.
Our Mission: Together we inspire wellness.
Our Vision: Through hope and healing, empowering all to live their best lives.
Our Values: Compassion, Empathy, Inclusion, Advocacy, Innovation, & Humor.
Together we are building the world that we want to see. Come join us.
To apply for an internship opportunity with Sinnissippi Centers, please CLICK HERE:
Including a cover letter with your application will allow us to determine the best fit for your internship experience. This is the information that we will take into account:
- College/University name
- Internship start and end dates (approximate is fine)
- Number of hours required per week
- Any schedule restrictions that you may have (i.e. internship hours limited to Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Preferred office location
- Preferred population with which you would like to focus your internship
- Required credentials of supervisor
- If there are any other elements of your internship that may need to be taken into account, please include that in your letter.
Sinnissippi accepts internship inquiries up to a year in advance of the internship start date. We currently partner with the following schools. (If you don’t see your school listed, please contact your field placement office to see if Sinnissippi may be an option for you.)
- Aurora University
- Capella University
- National Louis University
- Northern Illinois University
- Northwestern University
- Regent University
- Sauk Valley Community College
- St. Ambrose University
- University of Illinois
- University of Southern California
- Western Illinois University
We are also working with Southern Illinois University’s School of Medicine and their Certified Recover Support Specialist opportunity. Click the link here to be taken to their opportunity page.
For inquiries about Sinnissippi Centers’ internships by Email (preferred)
If you have further questions, please contact Sinnissippi’s HR Department:
325 Illinois Route 2
Dixon, Illinois 61021
Joint Commission accredited/drug free/EOE