It is the mission of Sinnissippi Centers to provide quality, coordinated, and responsive behavioral healthcare services to individuals, families, and the communities we serve.
Our vision has been developed since our founding in 1966 and informs us in everything we do each day while guiding us into the future:
Together creating the highest level of care, empowering people of all ages to find joy and hope.
In everything we do, we are guided by our values which are defined in the daily interactions we have with clients, colleagues, and the community:
- Respect – treating individuals with dignity, and appreciating the uniqueness of everyone.
- Integrity – dedicated to upholding high moral principles and professional standards.
- Compassion – providing nonjudgmental care to individuals and families.
- Humor – sharing moments of fun and laughter; while maintaining good physical and mental health.
- Collaboration – reaching out, partnering with others for the common good of all.
- Acceptance – appreciating individuals’ unique and special qualities.
- Quality – achieving excellence as we help those we serve.